How I Met Mike:
1. Where did you meet?
8:00am naked drawing with Vicki Randall
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He was just sitting there drawing and wearing a clown nose that he had gotten from F.E.W.S (more naked drawing.) No one mentioned it and I don't think he wanted anyone to either. He just felt like wearing a clown nose. I knew this was the man for me.
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Do I! He was wearing tear away work out pants a'la Dwayne Johnson, and a white T-shirt that I currently use as pajamas.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
On our first date at my apartment. We don't believe in wasting any time.
5. How did he/she ask you out?
He didn't. He was really impressed that I was able to spell his name right being that I weighed eight pounds and had drank THREE WHOLE wine coolers.
6. Where did you go for your first date?
I ended up getting off of work a LOT later than inteded so we hung out at my apartment.
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
we had a class together but talked online for a few weeks before dating.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
It was very romantic. We were at Chicago Uno and waiting forever for our food. He said: "when should we tell our parents that we're getting married?" There wasn't really a need to propose, it was pretty much just a fact.
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
two furry mongoloid children that like to pee in the closet.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
I have nothing to do with his criminal activities.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
It was always in the back of my mind, ever since the clown nose thing. But a few Bartels and James later and it came bubbling to the surface. We were immediately compatible.
12. Do you trust this person?
Yes. Though he sometimes takes advantage of that....
13. Do you see your partner in your future?
14. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?
several months to sit on my ass and complete my certification.
15. What is one thing he/she does that gets on ur nerves?
I can hear him pick up the phone but it takes him a good 10 count before he says; "hello?"
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
18. How long have you been together?
like 6 years
19. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
on Biggest Loser Couples Edition
Thursday, February 14, 2008
How I Met Mike: