Saturday, June 2, 2007

Don't Fuckin' Swear in front of my Fuckin' Kid!

So this week isn't going to win any awards for best week ever. Infact, its been extremely trying. This move has gone less than smooth. To make up for all of it, though, God sent us to the Lake Mary Wal-Mart at precisely 10:30pm last night where we encountered a good ol' fashioned redneck brawl whilst waiting in line! What grabbed everyone's attention was the New York style screeching of a Latina women to some 16 year old "cracka" accusing him of calling her a dyke and that he infact was a fuckin' faggot. And don't fuckin' say those fuckin' things in front of her God damned kid! I'm not really sure how the whole thing got started but the kid was obviously surprised at the confrontation and kind of trying to ignore her while she was stating that he should "fuckin' hit her. Fuckin' touch her... COME ON fuckin' white boy!"So we're laughing so hard at this already when Wal-Mart comes to the rescue with a woman holding a cash drawer. Hello.Well, no one could control the crazy New Yorker Latina, so they hauled the 16 year old boy away and I'm laughing uncontrollably the whole time.Realizing that the entire store had gathered to listen to her dramatics, she turns around and says: "Why don't y'all take a fuckin' picture!"That was it for me. I laughed until I snorted. And I don't typically snort. If anything, I do that silent old man laugh where I'm laughing but no longer have the lung capacity to make any kind of sound. So yeah, the snort thing was new and exciting.Anyway. So now I'm at work this lovely Saturday morning with Maya. She's being her little angel self so come by and see her if you get this and you're bored. She says "bring presents!"

No comments:

Pay Attention: