Saturday, June 2, 2007

Some Guy Farted on me at Wal-Mart!

Yeah, the title pretty much says it all. You see, I was walking down the aisle behind this couple who were taking forever. So the wife steps aside to let me go around and the husband who is still having a conversation with her, thinks he is a safe distance from other innocent bystanders and hatches this fermenting ass bomb. I just kept on walking as if I didn't notice. I can look back and laugh, but at the time my eyes were watering so bad that I didn't know what to do except find higher ground-- and cleaner air. Why does this shit always happen to me? I wasn't being rude and crowding them, I was just walking by and the lady was really nice to me. I know the guy didn't mean to blast me with his post-broccoli ass tazer... and I'm sure he's reeling in embarrassment.... but... really?

In other strange news. We were coming back from Wal-mart (yes, after the drive by pooting) and we hear this rattling in the car. Now, my brakes have been giving me trouble, so its only par for the course if Mike's car is about to break down too. When we got back we looked under the seat and found a can of fix-a-flat. It had been rolling around making the weird noises. What we also found was a stuffed Easter bunny. How freaking weird is that? I'm totally serious!!!! How do you find an easter bunny hidden in your car-- that neither of us have EVER seen before... on Easter????[Picture to come]

No comments:

Pay Attention: