Saturday, June 2, 2007

Slob-do aids in Gross ID

It feels like I have been doing this whole computer programming thing forever, but really, its only been about a year. So it finally came to a point where I had to get a student ID in order to take an exam. I had to finally get off my butt and go down there, and those are just the best because I always look horrible in those photos. Naturally, I was wearing my 18 pounds of hair in a slob style hairdo where I just stick it in a messy bun at the top of my head. This did not work out to my advantage.When I get my ID back I am always afraid to look at it in front of the person who took the picture. I don't know, I guess I don't want to insult their work by bursting into tears? Well, yesterday was no exception, I waited until I was walking back to my car to see what has to be the worst ID picture yet.I looked like a surprised chubby cheeked oriental man with a strange lump on the top of his head. There's nothing else I can possibly say about this.

No comments:

Pay Attention: