Saturday, June 2, 2007

Smee Feels Pretty

I'm just starting to fall asleep when Mike asks me to smell Maya and sets her down practically on my face. Sure enough, Maya smells great! Or more specifically, her lips smell great. Usually our little Maya pie smells like a horsey so this pretty interesting. Interesting enough for me to get up, turn the light on and do a full scale investigation. Sure enough Maya has found a sample bottle of perfume. And not just any perfume. No, no. She's not a Curve girl or anything like that. She is wearing Michael Kors' Island, and she's pretty damn proud of it. She actually devoured some perfume. Just... GROSS! Who thinks that tastes good? Although this is coming from the dog that ate an earplug and thought to herself: "Mmmm. That was pretty tasty. I think I'll have another."So anyway. For the rest of the night we were singing:"I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty, and bright! And I pity any pug who isn't Smee tonight."

No comments:

Pay Attention: