Saturday, June 2, 2007

I am the worst person on earth.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the restaurant Johnny Rockets. Well, I have never been there but Kelly decided that we should go there for a light lunch today. So we get there and we have our little sandwiches and everything is going okay, until they start blaring the song "staying alive" (which doesn't really seem like a diner song to me, but what do I know) and our waiter starts shakin' his 40 year old groove thang in our faces! I must be a horrible person because this is like my worst nightmare. It makes me SO uncomfortable! Being a quiet person, I don't know how to react to 40 year old men whoopin' it up in front of me! Then to make matters worse, I think we were sexually harrassed by some dirty pervert in a lawn maintanence vehicle on the way back. I so just want to go home and take a boiling hot shower

No comments:

Pay Attention: