Saturday, June 2, 2007

Foaming at the Mouth.

For the last week I have been in germ warfare. One of the girls in my area coughs and gags and sniffs up buckets of slime. She doesn't make any attempt to blow her nose, or cover her mouth, she's just like some evil, vile, creature sent upon the earth to inflict a nasal plague. I think I hate her! There are several other sick people in the office but they have either taken the day off to rest or take precautions so that they aren't infecting the world with their disease. As I'm writing this, "she" is over in her little corner giving birth to a lung. SO... with the holidays coming, I really, really, really don't want to be sick. I have been washing my hands like an obsessive compulsive and fighting the urge to rub my eyes or touch my face, taking Zycam, drinking juice, anything to stay healthy. Well, I remembered Lawrie suggesting Airborne, which you have probably seen at any local store. So I thought I'd try it out. Here's how that went.I bought the lemon lime flavor. You can't go wrong with that, right? So I got home and Mike and I opened it up and to our suprise, there were HUGE tablets in this bottle. Well, I decided to take one in the morning. So I get up this morning and pop one of those bad boys into my mouth, only to find that it started melting and foaming like pop rocks on speed! I started to gag and spit the foamy pile into the sink, rinsing my mouth and spitting out little chunks. It was SO gross! I grabbed the bottle and right there under the word: "DIRECTIONS" it said to dissolve the tablet in water. Its one of those things where you know your face is turning bright red because your ears are burning... even though there is no one else around. yeah, I'm embarrassed to write this, but its so funny! You just have to picture in your head this whole thing happening and you'll understand. So for all of you germ fighters out there who want to try airborne, remember two things:1. Read the directions.2. Take with water. WAAATER.

No comments:

Pay Attention: