Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tipping the Scales Toward Stupid

This blog is for anyone who is wondering just how fucking retarded I really am. Yes, the swearing is neccessary.
Okay, so I have this stupid web page that had to be written all in html for class. For those of you who know nerdspeak, that means I couldn't use Flash or Dreamweaver or anything like that, I had to actually write the code. So I made a few minor mistakes, nothing too bad, but I had the opportunity to resubmit it. Since I got my work done early, I asked if the teacher could look over it a SECOND time, which he did and to my dismay, when I FTPed it, it never replaced the old file. So, to make a long story short (well, shortER) Mike figured out that it was because I couldn't drag and drop the files I actually had to move them via the FTP client. Blah, blah, blah..... so I resubmitted them with an email that explained my stupidity and apologized for wasting his time. The last thing I wrote was: "Obviously, I would expect you to look at my file again."

DAMN IT! I MEANT TO SAY: "Obviously, I wouldN'T expect you to look at my file again."

But of course, stupid ass me, wrote it wrong and he wrote me back with only an email that highlighted THAT sentence and said: "I'll see if I have time." I'm pretty positive that he not only thinks I'm a total ass wad but a brainless shit nugget as well.

Freaking awesome. Honor roll, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Pay Attention: