Saturday, June 2, 2007

Kids Terrify Me.

Okay, I am so scared of little kids! I don't know how to act around them, I would rather hold a bloody, still beating heart than a baby... I could never (and have no desire to) be a parent. I was so embarrassed this weekend when I was out with Mike and Midas and this little girl comes running up to me and introduces her dog! When I get around kids (who seem to loooooove me, by the way) I get all nervous and my palms get all clammy and I just usually kind of stutter and freak out but I was like: "Oh, you did!" in my happy disney voice! And Mike had just kept walking so I gave him one of my "help me there's a child on me" looks and I SO didn't mean anything by it other than I am uncomfortable and I don't know what to do because there is this little person trying to make conversation with me! Well, of course her mom must have caught my look because she comes and whisks the little girl away and says: "oh, I'm sorry, she's just so forward!" and I was SO embarrassed because I knew she had seen my desperate "help me" look and she probably thought that I thought that her kid was retarded! And then I stepped in dog poop.

No comments:

Pay Attention: